Friday, January 9, 2009

Oranges, Lemons, Grapefruit.

Life itself is meaningless. No matter who your friends are, how intellectual or educated you are, no matter how much or little fun you have you will sill live and die just the same. No one is spared and no one is punished. We all reach the same fate.
We spend our lives working towards things for improving others' lives, but they will all come to an end and what then of your accomplishments? What will they mean after you and all that knew you are gone?
I never asked to be born and now the only truth there really is in my life is that it will come to an end eventually. I don't want to die, i'm afraid to die. I don't want to grow old to see all of those around me die and to know that my time is coming soon. But I have been born against my will and now what is life? Waiting? Waiting to die? Does it really actually mean anything?

No comments: